Our starter kit for Sketch includes over 200 responsive symbols, 14 flexible charts and an extensive style guide. It’s the perfect tool to work faster, smarter and to save precious time. Components are responsive and they all share the same goal: to evoke simplicity. This leaves your interface with more power and makes it the perfect starter kit for any project built in Sketch.
Visit our dedicated website uidesignsystem.com for a full presentation of the asset.
- 200+ responsive symbols: Distorted symbols is a thing of the past, they all adapt when resized.
- Style guide: A guide covering all UI elements to keep you and your team up to date.
- Flexible charts: Includes a collection of bar charts, line charts, pie charts and gauges.
- Nested symbols: They can all be overridden with various content, leaving your interface with more power and control.
- 8-point grid: Everything is following a consistent grid, this makes the design consistent. It also helps maintain a quality rhythm between your elements. Read more about 8-point grid over here.
- Icons: This UI kit is using the material icons by Google. Best of all, you can easily download SVGs from their online library.
- Organized: All layers are grouped and well-named, this is one of our core value!
Responsive: Resizing constraints.
Work faster, smarter and with higher consistency thanks to responsive symbols. Designed according to the new resizing tool in Sketch, they all share the same goal: to evoke simplicity.
Nested symbols: The power of Symbols, by nesting them.
One of the most powerful features in Sketch is to create nested symbols. They can be overridden with various content, leaving your interface with more power and control.
Symbols and styles: A well-organized Sketch file.
UI Design System includes over 200 responsive symbols and an extensive typography guide. This makes it a perfect starter kit for any project built in Sketch.
Charts: Work with responsive charts.
Visualize your data with our collection of 14 charts. The kit includes bar charts, line charts, pie charts and gauges. And since they’re all responsive, you can change the size to make them adjust to your layout.
Style guide: Keep your team up to date.
A complete style guide covering all UI elements is a central part of this tool. The guide will stay up to date whenever you make changes and it will help you and your team do great work.
Components: Fully customizable symbols.
The collection of components follows a minimal design language. They’re easy to customize to your own design principles and the consistency not only reflects on a singular level but works at its best when put together.
UI Design System is using Lato as a font. If it’s not already in your collection you can download it for free over here.