48 high-quality screens for desktop and mobile. It is a responsive, next-gen dashboard UI kit, designed taking advantage of the latest Sketch features such as symbols and constraints. What does this mean? It means widgets and elements can easily be resized to different screen sizes, making your workflow 10x more effective. We believe this is the future of interface design.
Visit our dedicated website dashboarduikit.com for a full presentation and comparison of both dark and light styles.
- Responsive layouts: Widgets and elements can easily be resized with the new constraints feature.
- Two styles: Each screen has been meticulously designed in two versions, both light and dark styles.
- Style guide: Maintain a consistent style and visual language across all areas of your product.
- Onboarding screens: Signup, login and forgot password screens are available, including error screens.
- Icons: This UI kit is using the material icons by Google. Best of all, you can easily download SVGs from their online library.
- Illustrations: A collection of 12 illustrations are included, a good selection of graphics to improves the overall experience.
Every single screen is available for both desktop and mobile. And don’t worry if you’re developing for iOS, Android or the web, you can easily change width; the design will update instantaneously.
Having a good selection of graphics in combination with transparent design improves the experience. That’s why we’ve included a collection of 12 illustrations!
Light & Dark Style
More and more apps are designed with both a light and dark style, or a so-called night mode. Who doesn’t like when a software has a dark UI?
A style guide is also included to maintain a consistent visual language across your product.
In total there are 25 screens available in both dark and light modes, totalling 50 screens. Some of the desktop screens are shown below:
Dashboard UI Kit is using Lato as a font. If it’s not already in your collection you can download it for free over here.