How to install your Kirby theme:
- Download "Plainkit" from the official guide and extract the Zip.
- Navigate to /site and remove the blueprints, snippets and templates folders.
- Now, extract the theme Zip, add the assets folder and replace the content folder inside the Kirby installation.
- Go to /site and add the following folders:
- Upload all files and folders to your server.
- That's it! Visit the Panel at yourdomain.com/panel to get started.
How to update your Kirby site:
- Download the latest version of your theme and extract the Zip.
- On your server, navigate to /assets and replace the build folder.
- Inside the /site/plugin folder, replace everything.
- Inside the /site/config folder, replace the config.php file.
- Now, head over to the settings page of your site, save and that's it! Your theme is now up to date!