Our desktop design system for Sketch and Figma includes over 200 responsive components, charts and an extensive style guide. It's the perfect tool to work faster, smarter and to save precious time. Components all share the same goal: to evoke simplicity. This leaves your interface with more clarity and consistency.
- 200+ responsive symbols: Distorted symbols is a thing of the past, they all adapt when resized.
- Style guide: A guide covering all UI elements to keep you and your team up to date.
- Flexible charts: Includes a collection of bar charts, line charts, pie charts and gauges.
- Nested symbols: They can all be overridden with various content, leaving your interface with more power and control.
- 8-point grid: Everything is following a consistent grid, this makes the design consistent. It also helps maintain a quality rhythm between your elements. Read more about 8-point grid over here.
- Icons: This UI kit is using the material icons by Google. Best of all, you can easily download SVGs from their online library.
- Organized: All layers are grouped and well-named, this is one of our core value!
To make the design consistent, everything is organized with color variables. Make a change once and watch all elements update everywhere.
Components are grouped and organized in variants. This simplifies the component library and makes it easier to customize properties and values.
This asset is based on responsive components. Easily move things around, resize elements and rearrange lists when items are moved around.
The design follows a consistent grid, making the flow uniform. It helps to maintain a natural rhythm between elements.