110+ wireframe modules and hundreds of elements to create website mockups with Sketch and Illustrator. Web Wireframe Kit helps you generate high-fidelity prototypes with ease. Not only does it come with hundreds of elements, it is as always well-organized. Covering the most popular categories, this is the perfect UX kit for your next web project.
- 110+ desktop modules: Covering the most popular categories.
- 2 versions: Compatible and made for Sketch and Illustrator.
- Bootstrap grid: Based on the 12 column, 1170px Bootstrap grid.
- Symbols: All elements are sorted into categories for quick navigation.
- Responsive: Change the width of elements in Sketch thanks to the constraints feature.
- Design guide: With hundreds of elements, build your design by dragging elements around.
- Icons: This wireframe kit is using the material icons by Google. Best of all, you can download SVGs from their online library.
- Organized: All layers are well-named, this is one of our core value!
All elements are responsive making it easy to customize. Expand the collection by creating your own layouts.
Built for Sketch and Illustrator, both versions have been crafted from the ground up.
All modules follows the 12 column, 1170px Bootstrap grid. This results in a consistent layout throughout all modules.
Below are all modules covering the most popular categories: blog, blurbs, call to action (CTA), contact, counters, Ecommerce, footers, general, hero, navigation, onboarding, portfolio, pricing, sliders, team and testimonials.
Two versions of onboarding screens are available, including: sign up, log in and forgot password.
Web Wireframe Kit is using Lato as a font. If it’s not already in your collection you can download it for free over here.