Should Designers Code? – Hoodie
This is a cozy go-to hoodie made to help designers decide if they should code or not. If it doesn't help answering the question, it's nevertheless a soft, smooth, and stylish hoodie.
- Unisex hoodie
- 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
- Fabric weight: 8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²)
- Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
- Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the middle
- Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
- 1×1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
- Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
- Front pouch pocket
Dimensions are measured in length by width:
To find out shipping costs, add a product to the cart, enter your shipping details and you will be given a price.