90+ mobile screens and hundreds of elements, the perfect tool to create wireframes with Sketch and Illustrator. Mobile Wireframe Kit helps you work smarter with symbols to generate mockups. It’s also delivered with flowchart templates, great for UX flows or presentations. And as always, the kit is well-organized. Each individual layer has been meticulously named and all screens are sorted in a collection of 16 categories.
- 90+ mobile screens: Covering the most popular categories.
- 2 versions: Compatible and specifically made for Sketch and Illustrator.
- 8-point grid: Everything is following a consistent grid, this makes the design consistent. It also helps maintain a quality rhythm between your elements. Read more about 8-point grid over here.
- 3 flowchart templates: A handy collection of tools are included to create UX flows or to simply present your work visually.
- Symbols: All elements are grouped into categories and properly named for quick navigation.
- Responsive: Elements can easily be resized with the new constraints feature.
- Design guide: With hundreds of elements, build your design by dragging elements around.
- Icons: This wireframe kit is using the material icons by Google. Best of all, you can download SVGs from their online library.
- Organized: All layers are grouped and well-named, this is one of our core value!
All elements are responsive making your workflow flexible. This kit works well with different screen sizes, such as wireframes for iOS or Android.
Create epic UX flows with the flowchart templates included in this kit. Drag your screens and get your presentation done in no time.
More templates! The wireframe kit is delivered with a total of three templates, a wide range of arrows and connectors. Great for UX flows or to present your work visually.
Built for Sketch and Illustrator, both versions have been meticulously crafted from the ground up.
The design guide is organized with elements and grouped by: buttons, calendars, controls, forms, icons, keyboards, navigation bars, notifications, pagination, placeholders, status bars, table headers, table rows, table streams, text and tools.
Below are all screens covering the most popular categories, including: calendar, checkout, Ecommerce, feed, log in and sign up, maps, media, music, navigation, news, profile, search, settings, social, stats and walkthrough.
And we’re done! This is a great collection of tools and we truly believe this kit puts wireframing and prototyping into the hands of UX designers.
Mobile Wireframe Kit is using Lato as a font. If it’s not already in your collection you can download it for free over here.