90+ mobile screens and hundreds of elements, the perfect tool to create wireframes with Sketch and Illustrator. Mobile Wireframe Kit helps you work faster and smarter with symbols to quickly generate mockups. It’s also delivered with a handy collection of tools and flowchart templates to effectively create UX flows or to simply present your work visually. And as always, the kit is extremely focused on being well-organized, each individual layer has been meticulously named and all screens are sorted in a collection of 16 categories.
- 90+ mobile screens: Covering the most popular categories, including: calendar, checkout, Ecommerce, feed, log in and sign up, maps, media, music, navigation, news, profile, search, settings, social, stats and walkthrough.
- 2 versions: Compatible and specifically made for Sketch and Illustrator.
- 8-point grid: Everything has been designed following a consistent grid, this makes the design of your wireframes consistent and it helps maintain a quality rhythm between your elements. Read more about 8-point grid over here.
- 3 flowchart templates: A handy collection of tools and flowchart templates are included to effectively create UX flows or to simply present your work visually.
- Symbols: All elements are grouped into categories and properly named for quick navigation.
- Responsive: Elements can easily be resized with the new constraints feature.
- Design guide: With hundreds of elements, quickly build your design by dragging elements around.
- Icons: This wireframe kit is using the material icons by Google. Best of all, you can easily download SVGs from their online library.
- Organized: All layers are grouped and well-named, this is one of our core value!
All elements are responsive making your workflow flexible if you’re working with different screen sizes, such as wireframes for iOS or Android.
Create epic UX flows with the flowchart templates included in this kit. Easily drag your screens and get your presentation done in no time.
More templates! The wireframe kit is delivered with three templates with arrows and connectors to ease the making of UX flows or to simply present your work visually.
Built for Sketch and Illustrator, both versions have been meticulously crafted from the ground up.
The design guide is organized with elements and grouped by: buttons, calendars, controls, forms, icons, keyboards, navigation bars, notifications, pagination, placeholders, status bars, table headers, table rows, table streams, text and tools.
Below are all 90+ screens covering the most popular categories, including: calendar, checkout, Ecommerce, feed, log in and sign up, maps, media, music, navigation, news, profile, search, settings, social, stats and walkthrough.
And we’re done! This is a great collection of tools and we truly believe this kit puts wireframing and prototyping into the hands of UX designers.
Mobile Wireframe Kit is using Lato as a font. If it’s not already in your collection you can download it for free over here.