100+ wireframe components and responsive modules to create simple and beautiful wireframes with Sketch. Responsive Wireframe Kit helps you generate prototypes for desktop, tablet and mobile with ease. Not only does it come with hundreds of elements, it is as always well-organized, covering the most popular categories. This is the perfect UX kit to have available during your design process for any web or app project.
- 50+ blocks: Covering the most popular categories.
- Symbols: All elements are sorted into categories for quick navigation.
- Responsive: Change the width of elements in Sketch thanks to the resizing feature.
- Override elements: Quickly change the content of blocks with Sketch overrides.
- Icons: This wireframe kit is using the material icons by Google. Best of all, you can download SVGs from their online library.
- Organized: All layers are well-named, this is one of our core value!
Work faster, smarter and with higher consistency thanks to responsive symbols. This makes it easy to keep your design consistent between various screen sizes such as desktop, tablet and mobile.
Web & Dashboard Design
Symbols are not only made for web but also useful for any app design. It’s great to be able to generate a quick prototype for a new app or a new feature. The flexibility to drag things around, resize blocks and override elements is a real time saver!
And again, since symbols are responsive, easily work between multiple screen sizes.
Now Also Available For Figma
We received requests for Responsive Wireframe Kit to be compatible with Figma. In the exact same way as with Sketch, drag components around, resize them and create wireframes in no time.
One of the most powerful feature within Sketch is to create nested symbols. The design possibilities are endless by overriding elements and turning your design into an iterative powerhouse.
Below are all components available in this wireframe kit.
From above components are created a series of blocks covering the most popular categories within web and app design. Since you can override a lot of the elements, the number of possible block design is without limit.
Blocks are organized in groups and well-named for quick navigation.